UPS crashes with segmentation fault

From: Yakov Yukhnovetsky (
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 13:08:46 GMT

    Hi !
    Does anybody have an idea, why ups crashes with Segmentation fault.
    I compiled 3.35beta6 version on my Solaris 2.6 station.
    My working environment is within clearcase. I use RW library and Iona Orbix.
    When trying to run ups with any compiled this way executable,
    I receive the following messages:
        Fatal error: segmentation fault.
        Dumping core ... Segmentation fault (core dumped).
    Defining VERBOSE environmental variable does not make this fault
    more friendly :-)
    Can anybody help me with the problem, please ?
                    Yakov Yukhnovetsky
                    Orckit Communications  <> Ltd.
                    Office:    03-6945464
                    Home:    08-9350527