UPS crashes with segmentation fault

From: Yakov Yukhnovetsky (Yakovy_at_orckit.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 13:08:46 GMT

    Hi !
    Does anybody have an idea, why ups crashes with Segmentation fault.
    I compiled 3.35beta6 version on my Solaris 2.6 station.
    My working environment is within clearcase. I use RW library and Iona Orbix.

    When trying to run ups with any compiled this way executable,
    I receive the following messages:

        Fatal error: segmentation fault.
        Dumping core ... Segmentation fault (core dumped).

    Defining VERBOSE environmental variable does not make this fault
    more friendly :-)

    Can anybody help me with the problem, please ?

    Thanks.

                    Yakov Yukhnovetsky
                    Orckit Communications  <http://www.orckit.com/> Ltd.
                    E-mail:   yakovy_at_orckit.com