UPS and PERL?

From: John Murtari (jmurtari_at_thebook.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 12:07:21 GMT

Folks,

	I used to do a lot of C work and really enjoyed the
Ups interface. However, now I find myself doing web work and
a lot of PERL -- and using the PERL debugger.

	Does anyone out there know of work being done for
UPS on PERL, or perhaps JAVA?  I haven't noticed anything on
the list.  I have done some debugger work in the past myself
and it is probably a "monumental" task -- but just wanted to
check.

	Thanks and best regards!
                                          John
John Murtari                              Software Workshop Inc.
jmurtari_at_thebook.com 315.635-1968(x-211)  "TheBook.Com" (TM)
http://www.thebook.com/