Re: Anyone want UPS on OpenBSD or NetBSD ?

From: Callum Gibson (callum.gibson_at_aus.deuba.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 01:00:08 BST

Ian Edwards writes:
:-)I am considering supporting UPS on OpenBSD and/or NetBSD on x86 systems.
:-)
:-)Has anyone tried UPS 3.xx on OpenBSD or NetBSD ?
:-)
:-)Is anyone interested in UPS on OpenBSD or NetBSD ?

I'm interested in FreeBSD, yes. But it already works on FreeBSD doesn't it?
If so, then it probably already works on OpenBSD and NetBSD.

Actually, FreeBSD moved to ELF about a year ago so I'm not sure what the
current status is there with compatibility with the others. It will still
run a.out binaries but I don't know if the others are ELF yet.

Callum Gibson                                   callum.gibson_at_aus.deuba.com
Fixed Income IT, Deutsche Bank, Australia                    61 2 9258 1620
### The opinions presented herein do not represent those of my employer ###