RE: UPS 3.35 beta 10

From: Ray Bengen (ray_at_bengen.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 22:36:13 BST

Russell:

Thanks so much for the prompt reply.    I'm sorry that I wasn't clear
enough.  You've solved my compiling problem.  My problem is when I use the
released code, 3.34, on Solaris 2.6, that I get the strange behaviour.

I compile some code; built it into an archive; compile the test program; run
ups against the test program; I get no symbols on the screen; I select
test.c from the 'source files' line; I get symbols, but when I click on a
breakpoint, it moves the code to some other place.  Weard.  It's like all
the symbols etc are grunged up.  I can successfully run ups against other
code also compiled under the same compiler.  I'm basically looking for
suggestions or pointers as where to look to fix this problem.  Maybe beta 10
will fix it...  My email shouldn't bounce.  ray_at_bengen.com .

Ray