debugger info

From: Ruizendaal, P.F. (peter.ruizendaal_at_nl.thalesgroup.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 13:53:56 BST

Hello,

I like to debug C++ and Fortran code. I am using gcc compiler 2.95.2 and
Sun fortran workshop compiler 4.2. To debug the code I am currently
using scs_ddd, but this debugger does not support a combination of gdb
and dbx format. I am also using the SUN fortran 77 extensions, e.g.
structures.

I have recently tested with the ups debugger ups-3.35-solaris-2.7,
however I couldnot set breakpoints in the Fortran code because this was
not accepted. I got the error message "Error reading ELF header from
.//: Is a directory". I could view the Fortran source code, so it
doesn't not look a path problem.

Do you have a solution for me?

Regards,

Peter Ruizendaal