Re: ups for Linux 7.1?

From: John Utz (john_at_utzweb.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 17:16:27 BST

there is a patch that i assume has gone into the src tree for the next
beta.

i found the problem at the beginning of last week and russ took alook at
it and made a partial fix.

i havent had the chance to apply the patch run the fix( i am having a
perl week, not a C week :-) ), so i cant say for sure that it's completely
repaired.

--

John L. Utz III
john_at_utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life